Yesterday was the most stressful day at Michael House since and including arriving here. Today we have been able to have a relaxing day. We hope to have some of Simon's father's pictures printed, as guests have expressed interest in purchasing them, so we took a few to Stable Art in Bodmin and now have a plan for getting a few prepared. Of course, we had to have lunch out, and went to Bara, which is excellent.
That is my three beautiful things covered - swallows, Bara for lunch and starting the process of getting picutres printed.
I have been sent the following reqest via email. I thought I would include it here, as I have often seen other bloggers do similar things.
Four things about me that you may or may not know in no particular order.
A) Four jobs I have had in my life ......
1. taxi controller
2. Occupational therapist
3. Till operator and shelf filler in Tescos (hiss)
4. guest house proprietor
- in a very muddled order
B) Four movies I would watch over and over...
1. gregory's Girl
2. The satish kumar documentary recently - not really a film
3. ho hum, I'm not a huge film goer
C) Four places I have lived ...
2. West Dulwich
5. East Grinstead
rules? what rules? who said 4?
D) Four TV Shows that I watch ...
1. Grand designs
2. Location, Location, Location
3. Scrabulous on Facebook, oh, that doesnt count, oh well, I do more of it than watching TV
4. about to see Poppy Shakespeare, no idea what it will be like
Four Places I have Been...
4. West Penwith
F) People who e-mail me the most ....
G) Four of my favourite foods ..
2. jacket potatoes, with loads of butter, cheese and coleslaw
4. chocolate, oh I said that. Chocolatey things
H) Four places I would rather be right now...
1. Treknow, its fine here actually
2. The Lizard
3. Madagascar, to explore it properly, not just on a controlled, guided tour
4. New Zealand, left this in from D, would love to discover it, I know I would love it
5. Italy, I would also love to discover this
J) Four things I am looking forward to ...
1. a busy season, I hope
2. Getting my craft room properly functional and then making stuff
3. getting the garden started for the year - well, I'm not so much looking forward to starting it, but to reflecting upon having got it sorted!
4. having a bit of money as the season gets under way and not being skint all the time
K) Four things on your bedside table/chest of drawers
1. alarm clock
2. book by Prue Leith - Leaving Patrick, second hand find, very well written, enjoying it.